Two major seasons in French Polynesia:
- Rainy season, hot from November to February (30°C very humid)
- Dry season, less warm from March (26°C windy time)
To make it easier we advise you to rent a car for your stay, activities and view points are far away from each other, while public transport is not always on schedule.
- 3 banks are available open from Monday to Friday (different time table, be careful everything close very early); three ATM machines, you can exchange USD, EURO... or pay with them.
- Post office open Monday to Friday from 8h am to 15h; on Saturday from 8h am to 10h am.
- There is a hospital and a few doctors.